We understand that you are concerned with Coronavirus. We want to reassure you that we have taken all safety precautions to make sure that your visit to our office is comfortable and safe.
Every staff member as well as every patient is screened for COVID symptoms and their temperature is taken and recorded prior to entry. Some other steps we are taking to ensure the utmost safety at our Torrance dental office are:
- PPP is worn by all clinical staff.
- All patients are asked to swish with a Chlorhexidine rinse, which has shown to have an antiseptic effect against Coronavirus.
- Magazines and children’s toys have been removed from the reception area.
- Countertops, door handles, keyboards are disinfected thoroughly.
- The entire staff of South Bay Infinite Smiles have received their COVID 19 vaccinations.
- Operatories are equipped with HEPA filters.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is a top priority. If you have other questions or concerns, please call us and we will gladly address them.