How can we help you?
At South Bay Infinite Smiles, our goal is to provide comprehensive quality dental care for you and to allow you to feel comfortable in achieving that. Dr. Boulos and her team are here to answer all your questions and provide any guidance you need in navigating through your dental journey.
Below are some common questions that our patients have asked us. If there is any information you seek and any further questions you have, please call us at (310) 792-0049, and we will be happy to assist you.
At South Bay Infinite Smiles, we are in-network with various insurance plans because we want to make sure that you have access to quality, affordable dental care. Our insurance and treatment coordinators are available to check your dental benefits and give you an estimate of your treatment portion and they can answer any financial questions you have.
We expect that payment is made at the time of service. Our knowledgeable staff can guide you through several financial options to make sure that you can have the smile and oral health you desire and deserve. Please feel free to call us if you have any additional questions about your payment options.
We understand that you are concerned with Coronavirus. We want to reassure you that we have taken all safety precautions to make sure that your visit to our office is comfortable and safe.
Every staff member as well as every patient is screened for COVID symptoms and their temperature is taken and recorded prior to entry. Some other steps we are taking to ensure the utmost safety at our Torrance dental office are:
- PPP is worn by all clinical staff.
- All patients are asked to swish with a Chlorhexidine rinse, which has shown to have an antiseptic effect against Coronavirus.
- Magazines and children’s toys have been removed from the reception area.
- Countertops, door handles, keyboards are disinfected thoroughly.
- The entire staff of South Bay Infinite Smiles have received their COVID 19 vaccinations.
- Operatories are equipped with HEPA filters.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is a top priority. If you have other questions or concerns, please call us and we will gladly address them.